Monday, May 18, 2009

Danny Fontana on Finance - New INSP Show

Below is a promo for a new show on the network where I work. I am an Executive Assistant in the Programming Department at The Inspiration Networks so all the people involved in the production of this show are my peers. It's fun being in the middle of something like this, even though all I'm actually doing is back office support. They're a fun bunch. This show will appear each weekday at 3:30pm on INSP. INSP can be found on various cable networks across the country, as well as on DISH-259 & DirecTV-364. Danny Fontana also currently appears as a guest of Neil Cavuto on FOX News.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Sounds like a funny guy! I hope to watch one soon... although we'll have to go to Jodie's house since we don't have television!

Mark Dillon said...

It's great that you're company produces this type of top quality material. I've never thought of financial shows as being appealing but this guy really sounds like he tells it like it is - I would watch something like this for sure!

Do they have a green room there at your building where they do all of the taping?

Mel Joy said...

Mark - I'm actually not sure if they have a "green room" but it seems like the probably do since I know all of this was shot in front of a green screen - as you acutely picked up on. They have a few studios that are used for various tapings. This show is actually set up in one of our smaller studios and will be taped live-to-tape every day.