Monday, October 31, 2011

Weekend with Gabriel

Our favorite little man, Gabriel, came to visit us this weekend. Here are a few pictures of his stay, with his biggest fan, Major, prominent in many of them. Molly was content on the sidelines.

The weekend ended with Gabriel's parents, Glen & Emily, coming over for a bonfire, as well as our neighbors, the Malinowskis. This is the first bonfire we have ever had and we initiated our new firepit. It was awesome! I told Mark it was the first time I had ever "managed" the making of smores. For some reason I got a real thrill out of that. :-) Enjoy the pics.









3 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness, he's getting so big! I think he was 2 when I saw him last. What a sweetie! And major is so sweet to protect him. :)

I can't wait to try out your new firepit! How fun! Smores over an open fire is one of my very favorite things. :) Can we come next time?? :)

Melissa said...

P.S. Is your hair shorter... I can't tell. It looks cute!

Mel Joy said...

Yes - please come this weekend and we'll do TWO bonfire in your honor!!! :-) Yes - my hair is shorter with bleached highlights. Decided to stop the purple. So far this cut works really well with my hair because I don't have to blow dry or curl it, which is really cool since I don't like spending time on it!!!