Friday, February 6, 2009

My First Musing

Hmm... musings... where do you actually start. My head is always full of thoughts, mostly deep, but some more shallow. I wish sometimes that I were a lot more shallow because then I would probably have more fun! I will start this blog by thanking my best friend Missy for gently prodding me to start it so that she could better keep up with me. I hope that I will do you justice, Miss, and actually put something on here frequently enough for you to keep up with. We shall see...

6 comments:

Melissa Dillon said...

Yippeeeee! I am sooooo excited! I love the layout and the sweet picture of Molly and Major. Give them kisses ("sugars") from Auntie Miss. I had to make the very first comment on your beautiful blog... I promise to be your most faithful blog follower! Muse away, my friend... I'm listening! Love you so much and miss you tons!

Miss

Melissa Dillon said...

Hey Mel! This is actually Mark writing this…

Great to see that you started a blog! I can speak from personal experience when saying that it will be really nice for you just to have all of your thoughts organized in one place. It also has the added benefit of being searchable. Many times I'll just post something so that I have a record of it and can go back to it whenever I want - even years later. That's probably been the biggest benefit for me at least.

Your blog is now officially on the list of blogs I will check daily. Congrats! Love the pic of the kids too! Take care - Mark Dillon

Mel Joy said...

Thanks to both of you for posting to my new blog and for your support! The pressure is now on sice I know Mark will be checking it each day! Blessings!

Anonymous said...

Well, what fun this is to keep up with Nye's daily happenings! Good job on your first one. Say hey to Mark for me.

Andrea Bennett said...

Yea!!! I love it... Tell my brother Hi and I love you both!!

Anonymous said...

Test