Saturday, November 28, 2009

Craft Show Day

Today a couple of friends and I went to some craft shows in the area. Unfortunately, they did not come close to comparing to the ones I was used to up in Grand Rapids, so I was disappointed. I got a great dog collar for Major and a couple of other items, but regardless it was fun hanging out with friends for the day.

These are pictures I took outside before I walked over to Angela's to leave. The thresher is busy taking up the soybean crop today.





Pictures below are from the craft show at "The Dairy Barn"





Unfortunately, traveling from one spot to another, Angela sped up some to try to make it through a light, and she got caught. Gave us a lot of laughs, but she has to fork up some money for it. We almost asked the cop if I could take his picture for my blog, but thought better of it. I got the next best thing - the squad car with lights flashing. Sorry Angela! The next picture was my view outside of the passenger window while we were waiting for him to write up the ticket. Nice view at least!




Lunch at O'Charleys with Angela and Jessica. Thanks for picking up the tab, Angela. You're the best!!!


2 comments:

Melissa Dillon said...

How Fun! That's what I love to see... a day in the life of Mel! Now it kinda feels like I was there with you. Thanks for taking your camera along!

It looks like you had such a good time. It's nice to be able to put a face with Jessica now... I've heard so much about her. Please tell Angela hello... so sorry she got a speeding ticket ~ and she STILL picked up the tab... what a true friend!

Isn't O'Charley's the best? Mark and I LOVE their rolls... wish I knew how to make them just like that.

Miss you, Friend. So glad you had a fun time!

Miss

Ryen said...

This was a great post. Probably one of my favorite.