Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Anniversary Mark!

Happy Anniversary today to my hubby! I remember when I told people the wedding date they chose they often asked if we were Irish, since it is of course St. Patrick’s Day as well. The answer is definitely no. It was just the right date. It is hard to believe that it is already eight years ago. I love you, Mark! I hope and pray that you are aware of that each and every day and that my love has somehow helped to make your life better here on this crazy place we call earth.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, Mel and Mark!!!! 8 years... Wow, that has gone so fast. I remember your special day like it was yesterday... you had such a beautiful wedding (and no green in it!)

God Bless you both in your union together. May your love grow even more strong as the days go by.

Love you!

Anonymous said...

wow! A very happy anniversary to you and your husband, Mark!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated anniversary guys! Hope you have a another wonderful year and that God continues to bless the path your walking together.