Saturday, March 14, 2009

Puppy pics

Here's a few cute pictures of my puppies I took today. Molly inspired me by how cute she looked laying on the big pillow that is the back of the couch. Then I tried to take some pics of Major giving Molly sugars, but he never slows down enough to make sure it's completely clear.









Here's a picture of a "Money Tree" that Mark received from the company that helped place him in his current job. They gave it to him about two years ago and I would say it has tripled in size. I've transplanted it twice already, but it basically has no root system. It's pretty neat looking. I guess they can get quite large so we'll see!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is is this tree hard to take care of?

Anonymous said...

awwww, Molly and Major are givin' some sugars. What little sweeties. Tell them I miss them.

I've never heard of a money tree before... I like it!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! Makes me remember what a good time we had visiting you guys. Miss you both!