Sunday, June 21, 2009

Before and after

These pics aren't all that great, but I wanted to show some before and after shots around my deck. It's amazing what you can accomplish in just a few hours. I actually did this a couple of weekends back. I was so glad I took the before shots, because by the time I was all done I had completely forgotten how messy it looked before. The difference amazed me.

BEFORE

AFTER


Another set of pics - the after picture shifts to the right some from the original picture, but you should still be able to see the improvement. The small flowers you can't quite see in the pictures are begonias.

BEFORE

AFTER

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You've been working hard, my friend! So fun to see the progress. You sure do have a green thumb. I love your deck in the back.