Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend Cooking

For some reason I decided to spend a good portion of this Memorial Day Weekend cooking... oh, and of course, cleaning up the kitchen after myself.  Just thought I'd share some pictures of what I made.  Sorry if the pictures aren't all that great as some were taken a day or so after the fact of leftovers!!!  Just wanted to include it all.  Hope you had a good holiday!

Chocolate Crinkles

Chicken with Rice - new recipe and was yum-yum!

Lasagne - probably should have left this pic out.
This is the remaining portion chopped up so that it
will reheat in the microwave easily! :-)

Maple Pecan Scones - about as rich as anything I've
tasted.  Should have expected that since they called
for two sticks of butter.  Mark loved them.  I was
looking for some lettuce to nibble on as dessert!

An empty crust crying out to be filled!

Delicious peach pie!  This was a recipe I had from
my mom that I don't believe I had made before.
It was delicious - especially with the added
scoop of vanilla ice cream!  Now starts the
post-holiday diet!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh, wow. That peach pie looks delish! I'm craving it now. You really cooked up a storm! Wish I could have been there to help you eat it all. :)