Monday, May 28, 2012

Visit to San Antonio

I had a wonderful visit to San Antonio, Texas, in March, visiting my sister, Rynetta, and her family.  My parents also came down at the same time so that made it extra special.  Below are some pictures from the trip.  Thanks for your hospitality, Mike & Rynetta, Michaela, Devin and Riley (and especially to Devin for giving up his bedroom!).

Calvin & Delilah

Rocko

Michaela

I liked the yellow boots and belt! :-)

Riley (I agree - satan is a nerd)

Michaela (with her boyfriend Aaron)

San Antonio Riverwalk





Michaela & Aaron - Young love
Dad & Mom - still young love

Riley & Devin (with bear that needs a diet!)

No comment on this one!

Delicious lunch in Gruene, Texas

Like the shoes?  I think I'm tall enough already!



1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oooo, Ooooo, I LOVE new pictures!! :) What a fun trip to San Antonio... I love SA. It was one of my favorite places to visit, and I still tell Mark I want to bring him there one day and take a romantic ride down the Riverwalk and eat at one of the sidewalk cafes.

I am just in shock as I look at pictures of Michaela and Riley... I don't remember seeing them a couple of years ago, and that is probably because they looked so different and I didn't recognize them. So fun to see them now. Great pics, Mel. Fun to see your Mom and Dad again on your blog... I keep up with them through you, though they live so close. :)

Yes, I love the shoes on you! :) You actually look so much like Rynetta in that picture. It's amazing.