Monday, December 9, 2013

2013 Company Christmas Party

This past Saturday Mark's company Christmas party was held at Founder's Hall in Uptown Charlotte. What a gorgeous venue and certainly generous on the part of his company. This would be Mark's 7th Christmas at his company and he won a Visa gift card that he sweetly has given to me.  I think I might go look for a new stylish, winter coat.  We shall see! :-)

Looking down at the venue from above

Looking up at the ceiling
Picture of Uptown Charlotte street from the walkway
They had a free photo booth.  Fun! :-)
 

1 comment:

Miss said...

Mel! Do you have any idea how happy this makes me to be able to see into your world and experience life with you? It is so fun for me! Especially this post, to see you and Mark having fun out on the town... and the photo booth pics. It just makes me so happy. :) I kinda feel like crying. I love it!

That is an incredible Christmas party! What a fun time! I'm gonna ask Lynn and Chris if we can have the Rox Christmas party there next year. Hee, hee.

Just so you know, your photo booth pictures and that last picture of you are going up on my fridge. You are so beautiful, Friend!! I can definitely see your weight loss... and Mark? Has he lost a little bit, as well? :) Ha! What a gorgeous couple you are.